KINE 3020: FAQ

Q. Can I have permission to enroll in this course? My GPA is not quite good enough but I really need this course to continue my KINE courses or to graduate.

A. If you do not have Honours standing, then I must let all students who have earned Honours standing enroll before I consider giving permission to those who do not have Honours standing. If there is still space available once Honours standing students have enrolled, then I will be able to consider your request. Come to the first lecture of the term in September and put your name on the "wait list". At that time I will be able to consider your request if there is still space available.